Fair is less than a week away. Here are some important dates to remember if you are showing your horse at the Mighty Howard County Fair next week:
- Tuesday 6/21 from 4:00-8:00 is Livestock Entry
- Plan to arrive early so that the veterinarian can check your horse in and you have time to get your horse settled in it's new stall for the week
- Remember to wear your 4H t-shirt. Pictures will be taken of you and your horse. This picture will be given to the winning bid for you and your horse at Sunday's Ribbon Auction
- Wednesday 6/22, starting at 10:00 am is the Howard County 4H Horse Pleasure Show
- Thursday 6/23, starting at 11:30 is the Howard County 4H Horse Judging Competition
- Saturday 6/25, starting at noon is the Howard County 4H Horse Games Show
- Sunday 6/26, starting at noon is the Ribbon Auction
Below, on the previous post, is a great list of all of the things that you might need for your horse while it's at fair. A big THANKS to Brettyn Grover for putting this list together and making sure that everyone involved in the Horse Project has a copy.
And a GREAT BIG THANKS to all of the Horse Project Leaders and participants. Howard County has a very strong program and that can only be attributed to all the wonderful, hard working, dedicated people involved. So give yourselves all a hand and let's get ready for a FUN Fair Week!!!